Follow these guidelines to check for fault codes on any Freightliner Cascaida with a DD15 engine.
- Key on, Engine off.
- Placed unit in neutral.
- Locate the square black button on the odometer screen.
- Using the black button cycle through the options displayed on the odometer reading until it reads “diagnose”.
- Hold the button until the display shows “faults”.
- From there it will show you the number of active faults in the system.
- Again using the black button cycle through the “faults” to observe the SPN and FMI.